The Review button has 3 key roles: Fat Finger Protection, Error Detection and Briefing Report. You cannot send a trade without pressing the Review button. If everything is OK it will change it’s name to “! SEND !”.
It will check for the following potential Fat Finger mistakes:
- wrong price when trying to send a limit order/grid (ex: price above current price for a limit buy)
- wrong price when trying to set a Stop Loss (ex: price above current price for a long position)
- wrong price when trying to set a Take Profit (ex: price under current price for a long position)
If any of these potential Fat Finger mistakes is detected you will get a notification at the category from which it belongs.
If one or more Fat Finger mistakes are detected you will still be able to SEND the trade after pushing the “! SEND !” button.
It will check for the following Errors:
- no PoB selection
- no Leverage selection if Fixed Leverage is selected
- no Interval selection if count is higher than 1
If any of these Errors is detected you will get a notification at the category from which it belongs.
If one or more Errors are detected you will NOT be able to send the trade because the Review button will not change its name in “! SEND !”.
If no Errors or Fat Finger mistakes are found you will see a clean and clear summary of what your selections will apply to the portfolio.